Friday, September 09, 2005

The Wit and Wisdom of Zoolander


Derek Zoolander: Moisture is the essence of wetness, and wetness is the essence of beauty.

Hansel: So I'm repelling down mount Vesuvius when suddenly I slip. And I'm just falling, terrified and then I think, "Hey, Hansel, haven't you been smoking Peyote for six straight days and couldn't some of this maybe be in your mind?" Derek Zoolander: And? Hansel: And it was. I was totally fine. I've never even been to mount Vesuvius.

Hansel: I wasn't like every other kid, you know, who dreams about being an astronaut, I was always more interested in what bark was made out of on a tree. Richard Gere's a real hero of mine. Sting. Sting would be another person who's a hero. The music he's created over the years, I don't really listen to it, but the fact that he's making it, I respect that. I care desperately about what I do. Do I know what product I'm selling? No. Do I know what I'm doing today? No. But I'm here, and I'm gonna give it my best shot.

Derek Zoolander: There was a moment last night, when she was sandwiched between the two Finnish dwarves and the Maori tribesmen, where I thought, "Wow, I could really spend the rest of my life with this woman".

Hansel: You can dere-lick my balls cap-E-tan. Derek Zoolander: I can Dere-lick my own balls.

No comments: