Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Celeb Sighting: SF Edition

The Celeb: Norah Jones

Why She's Famous: Songs like "Don't Know Why" have made her a favorite amongst the latte-drinking crowd at Starbucks.

The Sighting: It was on Sunday, June 24th at around 9:30pm in the lobby of the Hotel Adagio where we were staying.

The Scenario: We had just finished drinks at the hotel bar and approached the front desk to ask for an adapter for the i-pod. I saw her talking to another lady at the front desk and I must have been staring at her trying to figure out if it was her 'cause she made eye contact with me a couple times. My wife and I then pretended to read something while waiting to see Norah's next move, which was to leave the hotel with her boyfriend and skip down the street.

The Proof: She played in Berkeley the night before.

No comments: