Sunday, November 27, 2005

Remembering Katrina Part II

I was cleaning out my email account and found these wise thoughts from my wife:

It seems like anytime Bush fucks up, all the Republicans are like,"let's not point fingers and play the blame game..." I was going to write more but what's the point. My main point I guess is that politics and policy are all about the blame game, really. So THEY should get over that. After all, Bush is employed by us, the taxpayers. And if your employee fucks up, you are going to tell him. You not only tell him, but you also say what he should have done, so that next time he doesn't fuck up again. Unfortunately this administration has been one mistake after another. What's not helpful is for Republicans to hide and/or ignore mistakes, if they do that then how is anyone going to learn from them and not repeat them?

No comments: