Saturday, February 18, 2006

Douchebag, Thy Name is Ashley

This show is such a trainwreck, it is must-see television. Called There and Back, it's MTV's latest reality show that follows the up and down (but mostly down) career (and I use that term loosely) of former boy-band member Ashley Parker Angel.

He's so delusional and such a "little bitch" as my wife likes to call him. He never really had a career - 15 minutes at best through the old ABC reality show where they formed a boy band called O-Town. There and Back chronicles his attempts to make a "comeback". Meanwhile, he is living with his pregnant girlfriend (who's a total pain in the ass) and apparently they are both being financially supported by his girlfriend's mother. It's awesome.

He's spouted off such verbal gems as "I just hope I can keep taking care of all of us." I'm pretty sure he's not bringing in any income so this makes his statement even more hilarious. And once she has the baby and they're ready to have sex again, he proclaims to her: "Dude, I brushed my teeth. I never had so much deodorant on. I'm tryin' to set the mood here." What a charmer.

No comments: