Tuesday, August 07, 2007

It's Official. I am Lame.

FACT: Last night, A Camp (the side project of Nina Persson of The Cardigans) performed at Union Hall.



FACT: I had purchased two tickets to this sold out show way in advance.



FACT: I can walk to Union Hall in about 10 minutes.



FACT: Instead of going to see them perform in a cool setting close to home, I proceeded to lay on the couch and get sucked into trainwreck television like: Age of Love, Fat March, The Pick-Up Artist, and Man Band.



FACT: I am officially old and lame.



For those interested in how the show went and how those who are young and hip live, Brooklyn Vegan posted this blurb and pics from Trent's Flickr.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Say it ain't so!?!?! Fight it 'cause we're hitting some shows once I'm back in town.